To install Nebia by Moen you will need the following:
- Water heater temperature of at least 115°F/46°C
- Water pressure of at least 20psi/1.4bar
- The water outlet must be in a wall (not the ceiling).
- The recommended floor to water outlet distance is 72"-84"(183-213cm).
- The minimum clearance from water outlet to ceiling is 4" (10cm). (A)
- Make sure there is a minimum of 25" (64cm) of clear space between your shower arm and the top of the trim/temperature controls. (B)
- The minimum clearance from the nearest sidewall is 5" (13cm). (C)
- For slate surfaces, you will have to use the included screws instead of the adhesive pads to secure the bracket.
- Trim/temperature controls are not included.
- Nebia by Moen can be installed if you have a ledge (shower/tub combo).
- Nebia by Moen - Technical Specifications
In the United Kingdom
- Your wall must have 1 1⁄2" BSPT pipe connection (this is standard in most bathrooms outside of North America).
- Nebia by Moen Waist-High install video and guide
Still unsure? Send a photo of your bathroom to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to let you know!